Saturday, December 17, 2011

Coffee with Mickey

It's cold this morning - or at least by Louisiana standards.  And I love it. I was made for cold weather. The summers here make me so irritable and cranky that I look forward to the two or three months of non-sweltering heat.  And I don't have to work today! Woo hoo!  I've been working quite a bit these days, so being able to sit home in my red Mickey Mouse pajamas and sip my coffee from my Mickey Mouse mug is making me very happy.

I have a coffee mug addiction.  No, seriously... I do.  I collect them and I make sure to get a commemorative one from every vacation or attraction I visit. My cabinets are overflowing with mugs, but I just love them.  I now have 5 Mickey Mugs and they are by far my favorite (with my Saints mugs and Wizarding World of Harry Potter running close seconds).  Chris tells me I don't need to get anymore, but I can't resist. 

So, today I won't ramble on and on, I will just sit here and sip my Mickey coffee from my Mickey mug and stare at my Christmas tree.  It's just one of those mornings I need to have some quiet and relax.  I hope everyone out there has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment