Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Almost That Time.

I was lucky enough to be able to see all the fabulous things Disney World has to offer at Christmas.  And I truly do feel that it is something that everyone should experience at least once in their life.  It really did give me the warm fuzzies just looking at it and taking it all in.  The decorations on Main Street, the Santa hats adorned with Mickey ears, the millions of lights in Hollywood Studios, and of course, Cinderella's castle. 

Ahhh, Cinderella's castle - the most beautiful sight in Magic Kingdom at Christmas.  The thing gives you chills when you see it NOT lit up, but when the sun has gone down and it's time for the lighting ceremony - I suggest you have your hiney parked right in front of the thing and wait. You will not be disappointed. As a matter of fact, it will pretty much put you in a fantastic, euphoric mood for the rest of the night, if not for the rest of your trip.

It's the epitome of holiday cheer. It's the reason you you sought out Disney World at Christmas time.  It's the reason you and your family are hugging in the middle of the park for no apparent reason. But, it's okay... you aren't alone.

I can't wait until the day comes that I can head back and witness it all again. But until then, I will relive in pictures.  Happy Holidays everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment